Ayodele Owolabi is a artist. Owolabi was born in the year (1977) in Lagos ,and was growingup with a passion for Art early in his life, so after secondary school in astate high school in Lagos , he proceeded to Lagos state polytechnic to obtain an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in General Art (2003) and later continue for his higher National Diploma (HND) in painting in the same School graduating in 2008 and since then he has been practicing as a professional artist in his private studio in Lagos with several Art group exhibition both at home and abroad to his credit. He his a member of society of Nigeria artist (SNA) .
Solo Exhibitions :
- @ Nike Art Gallery Lekki Lagos ,2016 Selected Art Shows Art on the Mainland,
- National Art Gallery Lagos 2008 and 2009 October Rain ,
- National Museum Lagos in 2008,2009,2010 and 2011 respectively Nigeria at ,50 (,Abuja)
- 4th international Art l expo , Lagos Nigeria.
- Ulli and Georgina art show in Bayreuth ( Germany)2013.
- Canopy at Transcorp Hilton Abuja and Nike at Gallery Lagos Cupid at Alexis Gallery VI Lagos 2014 From Eko at Nike at Gallery Lagos 2014 Pan African film and Art festival show Los Angeles. (USA) 2015.
- Patches of Diplomatic Corridor at Belgium Embassy ,(Abuja) 2015 2018 Nigeria Creative Art Exchange (NCAE) Exhibition, Insight Exhibition Xavier University of Louisiana in collaboration with Nike Art Gallery 2019.